Hiring: Web & Campaign Analyst (London)
Space66 is looking for a talented web & campaign analyst to join our team in London. We looking for someone with strong analytical skills and confidence working with a wide range of web, channel and campaign measurement tools. In addition you will be an experienced practitioner of optimisation techniques including conversion rate optimisation, split testing and multivariate testing across website and campaign scenarios, combined with a commercial mindset developed through plenty of industry exposure. In return you will have a genuine opportunity to help shape and influence this vibrant and dynamic organisation and you’ll be given the freedom to shine in a way that is unique to Space66.
You must have:
• A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, and be able to talk confidently about your experience, learnings and observations.
• Be able demonstrate the output and results of your analysis and optimisation efforts through case studies and practical examples.
• Google Analytics IQ Certification plus experience using a variety of additional web and campaign measurement tools.
• Advanced data modelling and management skills and be a master of Excel.
• Be able to work as an effective member of a multidisciplinary Agile project team without hierarchy.
• Relevant industry experience, within agency or brand but ideally across a range of brands and industry sectors.
• The ability to keep a cool head, work under pressure and achieve deadlines.
• Comfortable working directly with clients, presenting and liaising with stakeholders across a range of senior roles.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Space66 was founded in London in December 2006 as a business focussed on helping agencies and brands navigate the smoke and mirrors which had shrouded digital production. Having spent many years orchestrating in-house teams of digital production experts within some of the biggest advertising agencies in the UK – Space66 now offers this model direct to clients in the UK, USA and Australia – in an effort to redefine the way that brands, agencies and production facilities work together.
Space66’s offering isn’t about production that’s piled high and sold cheap. We believe that production is not a commodity, it is an essential element of the marketing mix and one that should be elevated to work alongside the experts within a brand’s marketing department – not hidden away behind closed doors. Our business is about building a team that stands shoulder to shoulder with the brand – working to the same set of goals and a commercial agenda that’s totally aligned to their needs.
We put a lot of trust in our teams, in return Space66 is committed to constantly developing our employees with class leading training and skills development, ensuring each of our employees receives a guaranteed 12 days allowance per year for attending internal and external training workshops and a significant financial investment per team member for external training. We’re big believers that motivated individuals build great solutions, so we work hard to provide the best environment, resources, support and financial reward we can, and trust you to get the job done.
For more information contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing an up to date CV and examples of your work.