Hiring: Content Strategist (London)
Space66 is looking for a content strategist to join our team in London. We’re looking for someone with a real passion for content, a sharp strategic mind and a solid commercial understanding developed through plenty of industry exposure. In return you will have a genuine opportunity to help shape and influence this vibrant and dynamic organisation and you’ll be given the freedom to shine in a way that is unique to Space66.
You must have:
• Solid content strategy experience (3-5+ years) with expertise demonstrated across multiple brands, channels and media.
• Strong analytical skills and an ability to gather strategic business and user insights.
• A proven ability to develop and support a long term vision for content including vision & recommendations, governance and process design, taxonomy, information architecture, style guides and quality assurance.
• A practical understanding of user experience principles and demonstrate successful delivery of user research, personas, user journeys and wireframe development.
• Content marketing skills including an understanding of branding through content, search engine optimisation, social media strategy, editorial and content calendars, targeting and marketing automation, web and channel analytics.
• Confidence to delegate and manage where required, but also to work as an effective member of a multidisciplinary Agile project team without hierarchy.
• Relevant industry experience, within agency or brand but ideally across a range of brands and industry sectors.
• The ability to keep a cool head, work under pressure and achieve deadlines.
• A clear understanding of user experience design and a solid understanding of the development process.
• A solid appreciation of multiple production disciplines, including 3D, CGI, Animation and Motion Graphics.
• Comfortable working directly with clients, presenting and liaising with stakeholders across a range of senior roles.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Space66 was founded in London in December 2006 as a business focussed on helping agencies and brands navigate the smoke and mirrors which had shrouded digital production. Having spent many years orchestrating in-house teams of digital production experts within some of the biggest advertising agencies in the UK – Space66 now offers this model direct to clients in the UK, USA and Australia – in an effort to redefine the way that brands, agencies and production facilities work together.
Space66’s offering isn’t about production that’s piled high and sold cheap. We believe that production is not a commodity, it is an essential element of the marketing mix and one that should be elevated to work alongside the experts within a brand’s marketing department – not hidden away behind closed doors. Our business is about building a team that stands shoulder to shoulder with the brand – working to the same set of goals and a commercial agenda that’s totally aligned to their needs.
We put a lot of trust in our teams, in return Space66 is committed to constantly developing our employees with class leading training and skills development, ensuring each of our employees receives a guaranteed 12 days allowance per year for attending internal and external training workshops and a significant financial investment per team member for external training. We’re big believers that motivated individuals build great solutions, so we work hard to provide the best environment, resources, support and financial reward we can, and trust you to get the job done.
For more information contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing an up to date CV and examples of your work.